• 716 sq. m., 5 bath, 6 bdrm 3 story “w/ 150 sqm basement” – €2,850,000 EUR. Luxury Custom Built Home
Tremithousa, Paphos – This magnificent custom built home is situated on an impressive, elevated 3000 sqm private plot in a peaceful rural setting between the villages of Tremithousa and Tala.
Village amenities are within easy walking distance and Paphos, Coral Bay, the International School and local golf courses are all a short drive away.
The panoramic sea and mountain views can be enjoyed from all aspects of the property and are beyond stunning.
Great attention to detail has been given to the design, finish and practical layout of this unique, luxury property.
* Porch and Colonnade to the Front
* Imposing Entrance Hallway with arched ceiling
* Drawing Room with triple aspect
* Formal Dining room
* Fully fitted Dining Kitchen with central island
* Utility Room & Separate Store Room
* Study with built-in bookcases and storage
* Guest Cloakroom & separate Cloakroom * Five Bedrooms with en-suite facilities and balconies including separate Studio
* Dressing room (master bedroom)
* Linen Room
* Small Kitchenette (first floor)
* Four large Basement Rooms including Bedroom six
* Pool House with Showers, Toilet, Kitchen and Store Room
* Large Pool House Basement ideal for use as Games Room or Home Gym
* Roof Garden
* Extensive block drive incorporating turning circle and parking area for 10 plus vehicles
* Garage with space for two cars
* Three large Patio Areas for entertaining
The property is in immaculate condition and top quality materials have been utilised throughout, including granite, wrought iron, stone, mosaics and rosewood. Specific features include:
* Suspended ceilings throughout
* Cornicing, ornamental columns and niches
* VRV air conditioning
* Spiral staircase with dome roof
* Underfloor heating
* Double glazing
* Phone & TV sockets in all rooms
* Broadband and full functioning Wifi throughout
* 3 Phase Electricity
* Pressurised water system
* Water softener
* Irrigation system with six zone timers
* Extensive outdoor lighting
* Low profile solar panels
* Landscaped gardens with large variety of shrubs and trees (gardener’s paradise)
* Wrought iron electric gates
* Two decorative hand crafted wrought iron screens
* Two convex panoramic windows with unobstructed views of the coast
* Specially commissioned large mosaic in the style of Kandinsky
* All bathroom suites fully tiled with Grohe fittings
* Glass Hydrocabin (master ensuite)
* 324 m Stone Boundary Walls
* Grecian L-shaped swimming pool with roman steps (63 sqm)
* Retractable awnings on Pool House
Being approximately 250 metres above sea level, the property also benefits from lower humidity levels in the summer months and due to it’s location and quality build, its sheltered from the colder weather in winter.
The plot has a 40% build ratio, so there is scope to extend the existing property or construct an additional building up to 700 sqm in size.
This amazing luxury villa in Paphos is certainly unique in every respect and benefits from a fantastic rural location which is both private and quiet and yet is near to all the amenities of Paphos, including shops, restaurants, beaches, golf courses and schools.