• 282 sqm , 5 bath , 4 bdrm single story – FOR SALE
€1,695,000 EUR . Panoramic Sea & Mountains Views
This impressive custom built villa is situated in a quiet residential area of Peyia and great attention to detail has been given to the design, specification and practical layout of this unique, luxury home.
Being on an elevated plot, the property benefits from the most stunning panoramic sea and mountain views, which can be enjoyed from all aspects of the property.
* Imposing Entrance Hallway.
* Impressive central Living Room.
* Sitting Room with convex floor to ceiling glass bay window.
* Fully fitted Kitchen with maple wood units and granite worktops, plus central island with built-in hob, griddle and deep fat fryer.
* Dining Space with convex floor to ceiling glass bay window.
* Utility Room.
* Guest Cloakroom.
* Double Bedroom including fitted wardrobes with central mirrored sliding door and en-suite Shower Room.
* Stunning double sweeping maple staircase with wrought iron banisters leading to Gallery Landing.
* Master Bedroom with triple aspect, central balcony and designer en-suite bathroom including decorative glass bricks and frosted glass door.
* Two Double Bedrooms with dual aspect, top quality en-suite facilities and access to both private and central balcony.
* Driveway with wrought iron electric gates.
* Purpose Built Outdoor Bar & BBQ with granite worktops, fitted sink and storage cupboards.
* Pergola with colourful variety of plants and flowers surrounding.
* Feature Stone Fountain.
* L-shaped swimming pool with laser lights.
* Sunken Jacuzzi Spa.
* Fully tiled Pool Shower.
* Irrigated Landscaped Garden with variety of shrubs and trees.
The property is in immaculate condition and top quality materials have been utilised throughout, including granite, marble, wrought iron, stone, a variety of tiling and maple wood. Specific features include:
* External stonework and guttering.
* Three separate balconies, all with amazing coastal views.
* Decorative suspended ceilings with inset lighting.
* Cornicing and ornamental ceiling roses.
* Modern air conditioning units.
* Underfloor central heating.
* Double glazing with tinted glass.
* Gas burner Fire.
* Fly screens.
* Water softener.
* External lighting.
* Solar panels.
* Two convex panoramic bay windows.
* Gold and silver light switches.
* Designer bathrooms with granite topped vanity units and concealed lighting.
* Extensive range of luxury tiling and light fittings.
* Phone & TV sockets in all rooms.
* Broadband and fully functioning Wifi throughout.
* 3 phase electricity.
* Pressurised water system.
* Internal and external security cameras.
This amazing home is certainly unique in every respect and whilst situated in a quiet and private hillside location, it is also near to all the amenities of Peyia, including shops, restaurants, beaches, golf courses and schools.